Added on: 2008-04-30 Listened: 4.6K timesin: fruit, learning French, nouns in French, shopping in France, restaurants in France, Mastering the Art of French Cooking
Pronunciation in French [fr]
- Pronunciation by Sabir (Male from France)
- Pronunciation by spl0uf (Male from France)
- Pronunciation by papillon (Female from Netherlands)
- Pronunciation by fffffellini (Female from Belgium)
- Pronunciation by Chachette (Female from Belgium)
- Could you do it better? different accent? Pronounce pamplemousse in French
Accents & languages on maps
- Random word: De Boeck Duculot
by Wiktionary Phonetic spelling:
by Yandex Translate English translation:
pamplemousse = grapefruit
Is there anything wrong with this word?
Please report it here.